TERMS & CONDITIONS
BY MAKING A PURCHASE AT SPICEDCATERERS.COM, YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND POLICIES BELOW
· By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
· By placing an order at SPICEDCATERERS.COM, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have a parent/guardian’s permission to buy
· All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by in confidence by Spiced, LLC and Wix.com.
· Events outside Spiced, LLC’s control shall be considered force majeure and will negate all contractual obligations to provide previously
· The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
· Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
· Subscriptions must be paused or canceled at least 1 week prior to your next delivery.
· Spiced, LLC reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
· Spiced, LLC is not responsible if your food is stolen.
This page contains the Terms & Conditions. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
By placing an order at SPICEDCATERERS.COM, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have a guardian’s permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at SPICEDCATERERS.COM for the sale and supply of any products. None of these Terms & Conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the Terms & Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
Events outside Spiced, LLC’s control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Spiced, LLC is released from its obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes, outages or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain Spiced, LLC property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. If you are under 18 years old, you must have a parent/guardian’s permission to buy.
All transfers conducted through Spiced, LLC are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored, and all card information is handled over SSL encryption.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, service tax) may occur. These charges are at the customers own expense.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION:
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL | NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION:
· To provide and operate the Services;
· To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
· To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
· To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
· To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link:
PERSONAL INFORMATION: STORAGE | USE | SHARING | DISCLOSURE
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request that Spiced delete or correct the information held about you.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements
help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE:
First-party cookies: Cookies that Wix places on the Spiced site.
Third-party cookies: Cookies that are placed and used by third parties.
· Session (transient) cookies: These cookies are erased when site visitors close their browsers and are not used to collect information from their computers. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
· Persistent (permanent or stored) cookies: These cookies are stored on a site visitor's hard drive until they expire (at a set expiration date) or until they are deleted. These cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific site.
· Strictly necessary cookies: These are the cookies that let you browse through our site. They are also necessary for security reasons.
· Functional cookies: These cookies "remember" registered visitors/customers in order to improve your user experience.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, or if you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, please contact us at or send us a send us a postal mail to: 352, Lexington Dr, Buffalo Grove IL 60089 USA
FOOD SAFETY | THEFT
We highly recommend a responsible adult to be present to receive the order. If for some reason if the food needs to left outside, you must provide us with a safe place to deliver your order. Please choose a place where the delivery person will be safe from aggressive dogs / pets and where the food will not be in direct sunlight. We are not responsible for food left outside and spoiled or stolen once food has been safely delivered in the agreed upon location and time-frame. Therefore, we will not be responsible for the cost of food or replacement of your order in the event of theft or spoilage.
REFUND | SUBSCRIPTION POLICY
All sales are final. In the event that your food is not delivered, arrives incorrectly or damaged, we will offer the option to either replace or refund the affected items.
If our driver arrives at your delivery location and there is no place to safely drop off your order, you'll be charged $15 for the second delivery attempt.
Spiced products are made for everyone. Our website was built with care in mind to make all text copy, pictures and graphics readable by screen readers and other adaptation devices. If you've had difficulty reading or accessing content on our site, we urge you to contact us immediately. We are happy to help and will address any technical issues brought to our attention. Customer service phone number: 1-847-800-5555 or email us:
Certain menu items may contain or come into contact with eggs, nuts, fish, shellfish or dairy products.
If you have an allergy, please contact us before you purchase to ensure we take your safety into consideration. We take care to reduce risk of cross contamination but cannot be responsible for an allergy related issue.